About Heveatech Decking – Eco-friendly wood from everlasting sustainable resources
Heveatech is the future of decking. When it comes to stability, structural integrity, durability and resistance against pest infestations, nothing comes close to Heveatech, an eco- friendly product without the intended felling of trees. With its consistency in colour and substrate, it minimizes maintenance efforts, which allows greater savings
Heveatech Engineered Wood Key benefits:
- SUPERIOR STRUCTURAL & DIMENSIONAL STABILITY
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- READY TO INTALL
– Eliminates problems with expanding and contracting, which are typical problems with other types of hardwood flooring. It is Engineered for excellent performance in tropical & temperate climate for variable temperatures and water exposure.. Extremely durable 15 years structural warranty against delamination, plus 10 years warranty against decay and against termite infestation. A s durable as solid teak (class 1) Superior dimensional stability up to 50 % less expansion and contraction than solid hardwood. Straight, no bending. Hardness Density of 1,800lbs/m3 eq. 820kg/m3 (better than Bangkirai, Merbau) [/list_item]
– Resist termites, insects and natural abuse.
– Only normal maintenance, no extra wood treatment application required for cost savings.
– Wood colour, grain and appearance without artificial or “wood look alike” surface. 100 % real wood Natural wood grain, color, variations and warmth.
– No conventional wood decking requirement for full or partial seasoning before final process. Heveatech Decking’s consistent wood moisture content level makes it ready for swift installation on site.
– Made from reclaimed plantation-grown timber, and recyclable as demolition wood
No other wood comes close
With Heveatech latest structurally superior Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) engineering and advanced proprietary wood impregnation technology. The primary concerns of wood structural stability, durability and insect infestations are no longer a concern.
Wood for external use was traditionally dominated by few species of solid hardwoods known for its durability and may be derived from non-sustainable sources. However these hardwoods are still prone to issues of stability, durability and pest infestations during its life of usage.
Heveatech is the long awaited solutions to these issues by surpassing all major parameters of dimensional stability, structural integrity, durability and pest infestations, where no other wood comes close.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Heveatech green/sustainable/Eco-friendly?
Yes. Plantation trees intended for wood harvesting are felled and cut upon maturity in a short span cycle will affect the environment and bio-diversity. However, Hevea wood derived from Hevea trees at farms are only felled and its logs “reclaimed” to prevent wastage after the end of its 25 to 30 years of latex producing lifespan. No intended falling of trees for wood, a simple justification why Hevea wood is the eco-friendly wood.
- What is Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL)?
Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) is an engineered wood product that uses multiple layers of thin wood assembled with adhesives. LVL offers several advantages over typical milled lumber: Made in a factory under controlled specifications, it is stronger, straighter, and more uniform. Due to its composite nature, it is much less likely than conventional lumber to warp, twist, bow, or shrink.
- How is Heveatech superior to other engineered wood?
Heveatech is made from enhanced impregnation technology. Consistent moisture content, controlled process and proprietary technology are applied to ensure a solid LVL and LVB structure. The impregnation increases density of the wood product, and prevents water absorption that contributes to stability and durability problems of normal wood. However Heveatech maintains the beauty, natural look of wood. The layer-by-layer treatment ensures Heveatech has the structure which is wholly uniform in terms of density and moisture with the technology which enables Heveatech to be resistant to insect, termite, and also tough weather.
- Does engineering destroy the natural beauty of hardwood ?
Not at all. Heveatech retains its beautiful wood grain, color, variations and warmth.
- Is Heveatech Suitable for Singapore's Weather?
Outdoor decking is exposed to harsh weather and tough elements. Decking material must be able to withstand these challenges. Heveatech Decking is developed, tested and proven to withstand these challenges. Heveatech excellent performance is why Heveatech is the preferred green choice for natural outdoor wood floor decking for architects, designers, builders and property proprietors.
- Does the installation comes with warranty?
A Manufacturer’s warranted period of *10 years is extended to all home- owners in your effort to being environmentally friendly.
*Prevailing Terms & Conditions applies.
- Can I use Heveatech for other building functions?
Heveatech is the preferred wood product for outdoor usage not limited to outdoor decking but also suitable for fencing, pergola, railing, staircase, etc..
- Do I need to hire a contractor to install for me?
No, you don’t have to, unless you request to use your own contractor. Hong Ye Eco Technologies provides hassel free service, and we will help you install.
- Who can order from Hong Ye Eco Technologies?
We welcome all potential customers to send us inquiries. Either an individual customer or a corporate customer.
- How do I place order?
You can just simply send us an email or give us a call. Our consultants will get in touch with you shortly.