Features and Benefits
- Decking can be used for vertical design elements such as screens, seating, gates and fences
- Decking can be used to complement internal flooring and form a natural flow from indoors to outdoors
- All Timber types used in Hongye have a natural fire resistance.
- Hardwoods are easy to stain to complement an outdoor colour scheme or can be left raw to create a natural, weathered look
- Hongye’s outdoor decking is seasoned to ensure optimum hardness, stability and long service life
- A timber deck is built over the natural incline of the land so it will not interfere with drainage
- Ideal for other applications such as fences, gates, seating and screens
- Durable hardwood timber decking is a natural product and can be refinished to its original state with little fuss
Where to use Decking
Timber decking is excellent for pool surrounds and as an alternative to concrete and paving materials. Decking can also be used to enhance the natural flow from indoor flooring to outdoor decking by using the same species. Decking can also be used for vertical design elements such as screens, seating, gates and fences. Commercial decking is also available for a range of structures where a greater load capacity and wider spans are required. Alternatively, in Sinagapore homes, deck are often used at planter box areas and also on balconies
Care and Maintenance
When hardwood decking is exposed to the elements it will naturally turn a soft silver-grey. To preserve the colour of the timber species and improve the life of the deck, apply a decking finish to the exposed surfaces. Reapply according to the installer’s instructions.